|Name of Giveaway:||HOORAY FOR 5K (“Contest”)|
|Contest Start Date:||June 20, 2016|
|Contest End Date:||June 22, 2016|
|Sweepstakes Start Time:||12:01AM Pacific Time|
|Total Prizes to be Awarded||Five (5) Prizes|
|Description of Prize(s)||5 Mini Cinema Lightboxes|
|Number of Winners:||Five (5) winners will receive one (1) lightbox each|
|Winner(s) Chosen:||June 23, 2016|
|Geographic Exclusions:||Open to U.S. & Canada residents only|
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: This Contest is sponsored by ONE11 Imports Inc. (“Sponsor”), which is solely responsible for its content.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must have Internet access and a public Instagram account.
- Employees and relatives (spouse, parent, in-laws, brother, sister, child or household resident) of Sponsor and their parent or subsidiary companies, affiliates, agents, representatives, advertising agencies and promotional agencies and suppliers are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- The Selected Entrant and Selected Entrant’s Guest may each be required to complete and execute a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, along with other requisite information within three (3) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Selected Entrant will be chosen.
- HOW TO ENTER: Follow @MyCinemaLightbox on Instagram and like the original contest graphic. Regram your favorite photo from our feed, tag us in the caption, and tell us what words you would spell out on your lightbox if you won! Be sure to include the hashtag #winyourwords to enter. Tip: the lightbox fits 8 letters across, with 3 rows to use. GOOD LUCK!
- WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: The winner (“Selected Entrant”) selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries, will be announced according to the schedule set forth above. The Selected Entrant will be notified by Instagram Direct Message, and announced on the My Cinema Lightbox Official Account on June 21, 2016. The winner may be required to verify his/her name, age, email address and mailing address prior to issuance of prize. Selected Entrant may be required to return a declaration of eligibility/liability publicity release which, unless otherwise prohibited by law, must be returned within a reasonable time, and generally seventy-two (72) hours, to receive Prize. Non-compliance within this time frame for any reason whatsoever, or if any Selected Entrant cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, or if Selected Entrant is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with these Official Rules or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable may result in the entrant being disqualified and an alternate Selected Entrant will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZE: Prize awarded as listed above. Any taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. This contest and your participation are subject to all federal, state and local laws. Sponsor reserves the right to make substitutions as necessary of equivalent or greater value. Otherwise, there is no substitution of prize by winner.
The Prize restrictions and conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Declaration of Eligibility & Liability/Publicity Release, which must be signed and returned prior to awarding of the Prize.
All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using a prize are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes and may not be actual prize awarded. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent is available for a prize (or component of a prize), except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize with a prize of equal value, whether due to the unavailability of a prize, or for any other reason.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes Selected Entrant’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, Instagram content, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by the winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (“Releasees”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with participation in contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of sponsor and judges which are final and binding in all respects.
- GENERAL: All decisions by Sponsor are final. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind, including but not limited to printing errors, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice, if in the opinion of Sponsor there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Contest. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate the rules or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Contest. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Contest will be governed by the internal laws of the province of Ontario. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within Canada.
- ARBITRATION / WAIVER OF INJUNCTIVE RELIEF / GOVERNING LAW: By submitting a contest entry, entrants agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these official rules, its enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Ontario, Canada, before a single arbitrator, in accordance with Canadian legislation. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by selecting an arbitrator from a list of arbitrators supplied by jams (judicial arbitration and mediation services). If the parties still cannot agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be appointed by jams. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
- RULES / WINNERS LIST: For a copy of these Official Rules or the Winners List e-mail DM your email address to us through the official My Cinema Lightbox Instagram Account. Attn: Contest Administrator no later than 90 days after the end of the Contest. Please specify the date on which the Contest began.