It’s that time of the year again - back-to-school season! Little kids everywhere are loading up their backpacks with fresh school supplies and ripe red apples for their new teachers, while college students are packing up their lives and moving to a different city altogether.
For college students, this means lots of new challenges - meeting new people, taking new classes, and living on their own for the first time - but that also means being able to decorate their dorms however they want! (No parental approval required!)
And what better way to decorate than with a My Cinema Lightbox? It’s 100% customizable to fit whatever mood you’re in (and we can promise you’ll definitely experience a wide range of feelings throughout the school year), or alternatively, can be used as signage for whatever crazy party you’re hosting. Your new college friends are going to be oh-so impressed!
Here are some of our favorite ways that our creative customers have used their My Cinema Lightbox, and hopefully will give you inspiration for using yours to decorate your new dorm room!
1. To proclaim your love for coffee -- because caffeine is necessary fuel to get you through late night cram sessions.
2. To count down the days until the weekend!
3. To motivate yourself -- because college classes are a lot tougher than high school!
4. To quote your favorite T-Swift lyrics and…
5. To host geeky parties in your room. (Don’t be ashamed!)
6. … And to motivate you to get up the next morning.
7. To celebrate your first love. (Do you know how many couples meet in college?)
8. And to remind yourself to have fun! Don't let the stress of college get you down.